What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website ?
When contacting us from our website or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and to reach out to you with our services and to communicate as an when required on various requirements of our services.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, fill a form or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding any updates.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Data Sharing with Third Parties:
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share your information with the following types of organisation:
- Colleges, Schools.
- External organisations providing services to us for internship, university admission services or similar services etc
- If you have or are seeking a particular relationship with a third party, for example, other universities, schools, health care providers or providers of external training and placements;
Where information is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary.
All third-party service providers that process data on our behalf are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.